Congratulations XP-erience

C

Code_Cutter

Nice work guys, You moderators really do a sh*t hot job keeping this site going.

Keep up the good work!:) :)

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Its pretty good if you think a large bulk of the posts are probably from a core group of posters.
heck Jewelzz and X make up a large bulk on there own (post wise that is :D)

S

stuy_b

WooooooooooWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! :D excellent news.

I wonder how many posts counted came from "Word Association" or "Name the babe" threads!!!!!!?????

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Probably something like

"Welcome to the new XP-erience Forums, soon to be home of the greatest XP experts on Earth, plus a bunch of people who talk rubbish"

:)

andy_rose

OSNN Veteran Addict
let's just keep on posting and make this the best board around..heck, this IS the best board...enjoy the weekend folks, i know i will...:D

Perris Calderon

Administrator
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by henyman
wow, the first post.... + ep ur right i didn't have 2 figure it out:D
it seems obvious to me that that is not the first post, as everyone on that thread is making allusions to having to re register...clearly, the first post can only be accesed by waddy, as it comes from the original board, and not from this one

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut