Condemned: Criminal Origins, HELP !

Danecookie

OSNN Newbie
Hi, today i installed this game and it was all working fine, i played it for 40 minutes after installing. Then i went out and shutdown my pc.

After 30 minutes, i came back turned my pc on and tried playin this game but it wont work :S.. the game crashes when i click on its icon. That is ****ing strange you know. It was just working fine and just after a restart the game is not starting. I know that my hardware is all fine and the game is fine too, because it worked..please suggest me what to do? I just dont get any error, the game just crashes.

My pc : amd 3500+, ATI RX800, 1.5 GB ram...

i've tried reinstalling but nothing happens.
please help?

Last edited:
When your PC crashed some of the files could of become corrupted. Your best bet would be to backup your saves then completely uninstall the game and delete any left over files left in the directory. (if there are any) Then reinstall and re patch and put your saves back.

Aprox said:
When your PC crashed some of the files could of become corrupted. Your best bet would be to backup your saves then completely uninstall the game and delete any left over files left in the directory. (if there are any) Then reinstall and re patch and put your saves back.

i've reinstalled the game.. but the game wont even start this time :S it simply crashes.

Something is still corrupted. I've had this happen and so have gaming buddies. I had to reinstall BF 1942 3 times once before I got whatever was bad out and a clean install.

It could also be the copy protection scheme. Clean the CD/DVD. Make sure you have the correct CD in the drive if there is more than one (I made this mistake recently). Try the CD/DVD in another drive. Some copy protection is very finicky about the drive. Also many of the new protections will not allow the game to run if you have any protection bypass tools installed. I had to remove cloneCD entirely from my computer to get some newer games to start up.

Not what you wanted to hear but it happens. Check the FAQ and support forums for the game. If it is notorious for quirky installs there should be some mention of it.

You might also uninstall and reinstall the video and audio drivers. Games have been known to stomp on them also.

Hi, today i installed this game and it was all working fine, i played it for 40 minutes after installing. Then i went out and shutdown my pc.

After 30 minutes, i came back turned my pc on and tried playin this game but it wont work :S.. the game crashes when i click on its icon. That is ****ing strange you know. It was just working fine and just after a restart the game is not starting. I know that my hardware is all fine and the game is fine too, because it worked..please suggest me what to do? I just dont get any error, the game just crashes.

My pc : amd 3500+, ATI RX800, 1.5 GB ram...

i've tried reinstalling but nothing happens.
please help?
this is some pretty coool suff guys

first poster, throwing a quote....that's all...lol virgin. Nah man, BF gave me the same trouble. I just had to reistall it about 5 times in order to get anything done. Kinda a pain in the a$$ but if you really want to play it, that's the cost.

first poster, throwing a quote....that's all...lol virgin. Nah man, BF gave me the same trouble. I just had to reistall it about 5 times in order to get anything done. Kinda a pain in the a$$ but if you really want to play it, that's the cost.

well, what if it still wont work :dead: anyway let me try.

I got a problem with the game too but unlike Danecookie. for me the game runs for the first stage/chapter without any problems then in the 2nd stage somewhere in the beginning theres an area where i have to go up some steps to proceed through the level and at that area my pc automatically restarts i tried loading the game twice in the same area and my pc still restarts.

My PC specs are as follows:
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (1.8 Ghz)
120 GB HDD
1GB RAM
nVIDIA 6600GT 128MB

Sounds like the game just dumps on ya Vetruvian. Try finding a saved game on the internet and see if you can't just bypass it to see if it works. It could just be a bit of info at that part that's flipping out.

im at the very last chapter and when i try to cross the bridge, it wont let me, it just freezes then exits, my computer doesnt restart, it only exits the game and im confuesd

I have a probleme also, when i got to install the game it tells me that i need to have a internet connection, its plugged in and im on it at the moment, and i dont know why it keeps saying that

When I put in the CD the start screen come up but when I click play it goes back to my windows home page and says there is no cd in,don't make any sense.anybody have this kind of problem

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back