Computers on the Network

omg its nlm

lvl 17 Hax
I am on wi-fi and I want to see what other computers are on my network by IP. Is there a thrid party program out there that lists them? Going to my netowork places and so forth takes to long just like pinging a computers one by one.

Thanks

If its your network the router has that information. Just open it's setup webpage and look at the DHCP clients page. It will list all users by computer name, MAC and IP address. Takes a couple of seconds opn my router.

If it is not your network then it falls under "why do you want to know" and "it's not really any of your business". Looking for that information on a public network is called hacking and frowned upon.

I don't have that option in my router. Linksys is what I have.

Edit
I found it thanks for the help!

Could also type the following from a CMD line:

nbtstat -r

This should display information for machines on your network, may be a tad easier than going into your router ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back