Computer Specs

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
I just OC'd and i would like a program that will analyze my PC to see what speed things are running at and such. any suggestions?

Aida32 is by far my favorite sysinfo utility... It's free and there's not much that it won't figure out. Great to use when you wanna find out what's in the computer without popping the case and disassembling it... like trying to figure out what speed RAM modules you have. Instead of taking them out and trying to decode what's on the chips, just use AIDA and it reads the SPD (provided there is one). Also works great for finding out exactly what chipset the motherboard has (great for Dells, Compaqs, etc, which hardly ever really tell much). two thumbs up for AIDA32... hope he never decides to charge for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut