Computer Side panel w/fan

DoNuTjC

OSNN Addict
I'm looking to get a side panel that has a window and a fan but don't know where to look?... it has to fit a Lian Li PC60 and has to be in the U.S.

Thanks a lot..

yeah I know but I don't trust myself and don't want to mess it up and I don't know anyone else that can do it...

that expanding foam they use is an insulator thats really doing alot of good. i'd think of putting petrol on it and making a nice load of Napalm... but thats just me:blink:

I can't find any sites that sell side panels with a fan anywhere... I guess I'll just get a kit and do it myself..

Originally posted by Ziptrx
Side Panel for Lian-Li PC60

You can have the company cut the blowhole and mount the fan also.

yeah saw that before but they are all out and I would send my panel in but they put the fan in the middle and I want it to the side a little... I'll just get the kit and do it myself...

go and do it yourself youll have a good deal of job satisfaction if all goes well
:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back