Computer restarting by itself...

I did a fresh install of XP Pro yesterday, however twice last night and twice today the monitor went black and the computer restarted on its own for no reason... and yes I've installed the nForce2, video and monitor drivers... any idea why this is happening?

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
Right click my computer/properties/advanced/startup & recovery/settings. Untick auto restart. Now you will get an error message ( hopefully) that you can post here.

Ok well update: Taurus had told me to do the same thing you said and I got the error message and I guess the nForce2 and Geforce drivers had some kind of conflict because when I reformatted I installed them both at the same time before restarting =) So I just bit my lip and reformatted again... 20 minute reformat btw... w00t!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut