computer price

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
ok i might sell my computer to some kid i would like to know how much i can get for this setup.

p4 2.0 433 bus
768 memory
40 gig hard drive
8x dvd drive
24x cd burner
gf 2 mx400
sound blaster live
all on an intel motherboard

nothing overclocked
all sitting in a dell tower

i would also like to know the possible price for this computer with and without the 15inch flat panel monitor. with XP home pre loaded. thanks in advanced.

you mean 400mhz bus, right?
is that sdr, ddr, or rdr memory?
are you going to include the xp home cd and cdkey with it?

hmm... without the monitor, maybe... $300? you could try something like $290 to sell it faster.

what brand and model monitor is it?

looks like the Planar PL-150 (15-inch LCD) goes for about $320 new. if it's still in fine condition, you could get maybe $200 for it.

i would price the whole setup at $490. or $290 without the monitor. if you want to be more aggressive and think you can get away with it, you could try upping it $50.

without monitor = £200-350

with monitor = upto £500 max

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back