computer parts price and requests

A

Ace123

Hey you guys. Im sorry I miss you. i cant be here all the time but this thread can. Ill check it everyday. So if you need a price on something or need a request for something jus give me a holla here ok

how much for 1 square of TP?

woops didnt read title:eek:

depends what kind of card you want. I mean there are about 59,000,000 kinds and types of 32 meg video cards. I mean I can give you a geforce 2 mx 200 for like 25 bucks or I can give you a radeon 7000 I mean there are endless quantaties of 32 meg video cards. If your asking what I think your asking and how much is a really GOOD 32 meg video cards. give me an idea what you want man.

What makes your prices better then newegg.com or pricegrabber?

I work from home (no rent or lease on a building) I like you guys and im just getting this buisness started so if I give you a good deal. Then your going to tell you freinds about me. THen I give them a deal, they tell all their freinds. Once I get established that way maybe I can raise my prices a little but for the next year I have to be ULTRA competetive.

Ace just wants to get his business started. :happy: And he's relying on us to help him a little bit.

Ace what if I order something from you, and it dies?

send it back and Ill replace it. I give you a three month personal guarantee you know and all that. Plus you have the 1/2 to a year manufactureres warranty. Ill rely on you to be honest and if you broke it then you'll take responsability. Plus I dont take overclocked messed up harware back lol. Other than that if its doa then send me it back

TV tuner card. Preferably, the Creative Video Blaster "Digital VCR" is the one that I want. Will be a few months/weeks till I get the $$$ but I was just curious.

Could you PM me with the info/price/pmt methods?

PS-I parked a website through godaddy.com and it was only like $8 bucks so just FYI if you want your own web name. Just trying to help a friend out. I parked www.jmtyra.com the other day. wh00t! :blink:

okies... I am looking to upgrade and was going to buy from my local store coz they have some of the lowest prices on the web for cpu's...

here's what I was looking for...

cpu = 2600+ 166mhz FSB (prefer a barton... perhaps you can provide some input on pricing/availability?)

motherboard = nforce2 w/raid preferably asus board or msi...

also a nice swiftech cooler... or a headsup on the slk series coolers and if they would fit the nforce2 boards...

if I purchase it would be around the june/july summer period... money availability being a prime concern... :cool:

one of my m8's has been looking @ lcd prices and would like a flat panel 15/17 inch monitor...

/me knows its a lotta isht... but yer a reseller :) customer service is a must...

:cool:

Burpster: Once I get my liscencing finalized I will see about listing with the better buisiness bureu

SPeedY_B: At the moment I will get you any hardware I can at the lowest price I can. But in the future no I wont be dealing apple. Atm yes I will be if requested.

Sazar: The price fluxuation between now and july/june would be very considerable considering its 6 months from now. All I can give you prices for is now. Asus a7n8x-dx(deluxe) raid onboard lan ect ect, 2600+ $420. By july..... almost pocket change lol.
Dang.. the slk heatsinks are expensive at like $38 bucks and thats just the heatsink. Its a lil more with a smartfan. THeres such a market for flatpanels that you'd have to be more specific with your desire. A cheat 17in flatpanel starts at $360. I might be able to find a used on for cheaper is He wanted.

jmtyra:that card usually lists for $99 but im sure I could get it alot cheaper with some homework :0)

Originally posted by Ace123
jmtyra:that card usually lists for $99 but im sure I could get it alot cheaper with some homework :0)

Hi Ace123! :)

Thanks for the response. I will try to let you know whenever I get the $$$ to buy it. Please either PM me or post here if/when you finish doing your 'homework' on the cheapest price for that card. :happy:

Thanks again...

Originally posted by Ace123
I work from home (no rent or lease on a building) I like you guys and im just getting this buisness started so if I give you a good deal. Then your going to tell you freinds about me. THen I give them a deal, they tell all their freinds. Once I get established that way maybe I can raise my prices a little but for the next year I have to be ULTRA competetive.
Gave up your cop job eh?

Yeah lol.... im doing what I really want now...Working on cars (ie body shop) and building computers.. makin a lil more money now to :0)

Request change---sorry! ;)

Sorry to confuse the situation, but I have found out that the Creative Video Blaster "Digital VCR" card does not have on board MPEG2 encoding, and uses a proprietary data format which means a big headache for me later down the road...

Anyways, could you check on this one instead? I really appreciate it, thanks! :)

hey Ace123 im a first time customer. im looking for an
Albatron GeForce4 Ti4200P Turbo (pretty sure thats the name)
what can u get that for. thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back