Computer or playstation 2

• Thread starter sabwafare2001
  • Start date
Those are very good points o_87 and I agree

my playstation 2 servers as my dvd player only, since i rarely play games on it anymore.

Final Fantasy series kicks ass!

nah! xbox is a powerfull piece of hardware but they have lack of games. seem only american companys are producing games for them and that the only japanese games you see on the xbox is some of ps2 greats hits. xbox is too pc base, what ever games you see for pc is on the xbox. plus you never gonna see games like final fantasy and any of the square games on the xbox, also tekken. ps2 is a sure win. console wars is all about games and ps2 have lot of producers. having a powerfull console means nothing if you dont have games.

dude, xbox has games. they are just not as well known as some ps2 games. Trust me, I've done my homework ;)

id software decided to release doom 3 to the xbox too, and they specifically said xbox only because dreamcast and ps2 won't be able to pump out the quality they're looking for

stick with the pc version. they said that xbox version of doom 3 graphic is not gonna match up with the pc's version

on top of that, TVs don't have as high res as monitors do... and i never liked first person shooters on consoles..... keyboard and mouse combos work best for me

Originally posted by FoSsiL
stick with the pc version. they said that xbox version of doom 3 graphic is not gonna match up with the pc's version

erm, when John Carmack confirmed the game was coming to xbox he said that the xbox version will have "full graphics fidelity" of the PC version..

what is the big deal buy both and enjoy...if you like Resident Evil buy a GC...tons and tons of games(mostly weak though) buy a ps2...high quality but less games buy an xbox...people will always have a computer it's just the times so buy a pc and a system and feel the vibration of the vibrating controller, don't get to excited about the vibrating Catch!...justkidding

My biggest gripe about consoles is that fact that once the company stops making your specific console you can't get any new titles for it. At least with PCs you can still play new games (even if you have to turn all the graphics down you can still play them) I like how the PS2 is backwards compatible with old PS games though.

they all can be fun, i still have my Nintendo and drag it out once in a while for some old fashion game playing. the old games can still be fun...........
hell i have taken some parts and built a stripped computer, going to put it in a cabinet an play and act like an old original arcade game ( back when arcades were king..... remember that? mid to late 80's, I'm sure some of you don't. the same ones that don't know what records and 8 tracks are...........)

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back