Computer/Internet Security Group

Kr0m

OSNN Veteran Addict
Would it be possible to add a Computer/ Internet security group?
Anyone else think this would be a good idea?

Oops, maybe I should be more specific, a group to discuss spyware, patches, firewalls, virus scanners, virii etc...

I would agree with teh suggestion I made to rename the Networking forum to "Networking & Security"
Damn good idea frankly ;)

Damn, I would have rather seen a seperate group

Well, thats what the vote is all about ;)
If you guys wanna see it, an important part of forums is it's community ;)
gotta remember, we want forums that will have loads of interest - and thinking about it, this may generate that, virus warnings etc.
Could be cool

Sounds like a good idea to me Krom...

mail me or PM me your ideas mate

waddy

As far as I know, waddy said it should be up soon.

I agree. If the forum includes spyware, patches, firewalls, virus scanners, virii, and other stuff like that it should have its own forum, seeing as some are not related to networking.

The networking forum is for LAN, and internet connetion issues. We should make a new forum for security bulletins, spyware, firewalls, and other security (basically cause i wanna keep my forum :D)

It sounds like a great idea for a new addition to XP-erience.org

JJB6486

Security forum

Would be good to sort out the problems security poses for the XP Home people as well as the Xp Pro users.

We move forward with new Technology?????

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back