Computer date

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
Anyone have any idea why the date on my PC keeps jumping a month??
It says its April so I set it back to March then for no reason at all it goes back to April again :confused:

The months fly by too quick as it is :D

i had my ps jump up to 2031 once and have no clue why. it wasn't a virus it was just a random bug i guess. many of my programs refused to work when that happened.

Thanx guys.........No virus so must be just one of them things :)

Originally posted by jkipk
might be time for a new battery?

kip

correct, messed up time and date is usually fixed by replacing the battery, they're not exactly expensive.

I would change the battery, as far as random gliches I run statbar and have the timesynch thing set so......?

Originally posted by djwhite
correct, messed up time and date is usually fixed by replacing the battery, they're not exactly expensive.

Yup, battery should do it. Probably a CR2032, very comon. Can find those at any Radio Shack.They run about $3.00 US

Occasionally "time stamped" software such as Go Back does cause interference with Windows Time/date mechanisation, as well.

Sometimes its user error, open date and time to see a future date for that month or year, then click OK, I've seen my brother do it once.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back