Compression???!!!

Kush

High On Life!
What is the best Compression software? i used to use winace but now i use winrar and im quite happy with it i have 3 the new one but i always see files that are compressed more than what i can do in winrar how do other people do this. i saw one ps2 like boot cd that was compressed from a 700mb file to a 2mb file to a 1mb file! and also a game i downloaded that was like 100mb and opend up to be like 700 or 40mb i want to get these kind of results!!!:D

i remember this exact same post that happened to be the first post i saw before i signed up here.

catch23 said he was compressing 3 gigs...but he never finished it because of some rainstorm... why not just find a big wellie and put the computer in there.

that was the first of august.

heh. I can only imagine Catch sitting there fuming about how slow the darn thing was going...lol and then a thunderstorm made him turn everything off :p

*bump* Does anyone actually know about compression?

Mafia69; I think you should post this in applications; it might be looked at a lot more then it is here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back