Completely delete Internet Explorer URL history

greenbox

OSNN Newbie
Is it possible to completely delete IE URL history? I Cleared history in IE but when i type www in the RUN box i can still see a couple sites listed. or will i need some sort of third party software to completly erase the history.

thanks

tools/internet options/ then delete the cookies and the delete files and clear history

Usually clearing the history in IE will do it, so I'm not sure why you're still having those addresses show up. Did you try restarting the browser after doing so?

Or you can go to the registry & delete them here>

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedURLs\

Clear IE History is a little tool that helps user to protect privacy by cleaning up the surfing carry-over in Internet Explorer, includes delete IE history, delete temporary Internet files, delete cookies, delete cache, erase or edit typed URLs in the address bar, change ie homepage, correct IE title and more.

Google

Link to file

:D

The website seems to be down, but if you want, it's just one file, I can send it to you...

Greetz

Lukas

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back