[completed] Avator and Sig request

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
Avator and Sig request

Can anyone make a good avator and sig for me. I want it to be like an animation (GIF) and i want to have my specs as well as a pic of my case...Get creative with it!!
Here's specs:
Windows XP Pro
2200+ (1.8GHZ) Athlon XP
Abit NF7 Motherboard
512MB PC2100 DDR RAM
20GB Maxtor HD
40GB Maxtor HD
Asus ATI Radeon 9600XT (w/VIVO)
Liteon 48X CDRW

Attachments

• ATX-868WUPNPS_L.jpg
    ATX-868WUPNPS_L.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 109
Hmm... i can make one without any animation right now.

Here you go. I hope you like them. If you want to make some changes, pls tell me now. :)

It's attached with one of my posts in this thread. I can see it.

well its not there but u sent it to me in MSN and it works now. btw i found a good avator and don't need one ;) hehe

Alright. Some moderator/s.moderator can close this thread now since the request has been fulfilled. :)

I'm so busy but.....

.... maybe someone will help me out and work with what I am going to attach which is my draught sig I was hoping to have ready for March. BTW since I made it I upgraded my GeForce crappy card with an ATI 9700 pro :p

If anyone can help out that would be really appreciated - make the sig so it really really rocks and I might even consider mailing you the GeForce card! Betcha no ones ever commisioned a sig with such generosity before :p

Attachments

• sigspec2.jpg
    sigspec2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 95
  • sigspec1.psd
    98.4 KB · Views: 100
Bleh.. I had no work today. :D
Thanks Omar ;)

What do you think of this Mainframeguy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back