Complete email software

D

Dirk Diggler

Hi all,
just wondering if there's a piece of software out there that will collect all my emails from all my email boxes. I have emails on AOL, MSN, Hotmail, Yahoo, BTInternet, and ICQ.
Its a right royal pain in the butt going to each of them, it would be much better if they came to me.
;)
T.I.A.
Dirk

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
Outlooks Express can be configured to check hotmail.

If those email companies support smtp, then you can add those to Outlook Express as well, or any other email program.

Why not cancel some of the ones you don't need?

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
BTW, I guess telling you to cancel some of those email accounts is not a good answer. I apologize for that. ... Sorry.

I suppose it's technically possible for some kind of program to do what you want (though it would be very difficult), but I don't know if it's ever been made.

Hotmail and many online email checkers do not use regular SMTP like you get when you get email with your Internet Service Provider. This prevents you from checking email in the normal email programs like Outlook Express.

D

Dirk Diggler

Nice link Hipster and thanks for the info Kevin.
I can't get it to work, so looking simple and being simple are two different things :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut