competion help

K

kia

ok neeed help for a forum comp i need judges a mix or the of moderators peps and members plz reply to this post

Sorry, I don't understand. Can you re-phrase your question?...

As the Experience Superhero, I volunteer to be a judge, I will try to be fair, but do take bribes :D

:cool:

I'll offer myself as "Judge"

As a fair minded Scouser that is :D :D

alan... a scouser.... WOOHOOO... I am a scouse wannabe... :)

been a supporter of the reds for nigh close to 18 years now :) to sit at anfield before the team moves is my dream....

if yer on the blue side of the city... eh I can live with that... lol...

YNWA mate...

Hey Iceman38 - Your not the Xp-Erience superhero - I am - The master of silverware accross the globe - The Blue Raja...

Now Fork Off before i spoooon you....

:D

Oh - and i'll be a judge too if you want.

Originally posted by sazar99
alan... a scouser.... WOOHOOO... I am a scouse wannabe... :)

been a supporter of the reds for nigh close to 18 years now :) to sit at anfield before the team moves is my dream....

if yer on the blue side of the city... eh I can live with that... lol...

YNWA mate...

sazar99........used to go to whatch the reds in the days of Keegan and Co.

Then one day I was hit on the head by a brick and for some unknown reason started supporting The mighty Whites

Ohh the pain from that brick :D :D

Originally posted by TheBlueRaja
Hey Iceman38 - Your not the Xp-Erience superhero - I am - The master of silverware accross the globe - The Blue Raja...

Now Fork Off before i spoooon you....

Huh? Think you been out in the sun too long, time to take a nap, everybody knows I'm the Superhero around here, there was an election and I won.

so u fork off, before I get medieval with your buttocks...

I'll sic Bytes Back and Fluffy on you too :D

:cool:

Oh dear, that will just lead to people saying mad things on here..

Well, I'll Judge, was thinking of getting promotion anyway. :)

By the way Iceman38, what did you do to fluffy when you borrowed him, he looks exhausted !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back