• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Comparing Blu-ray Drives

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
Since they have came out I have wanted a good way to know what the best there is. It's hard to know what features and options are available, and what is best. Since I got a blu-ray player for my father this Christmas I looked around. I found this awesome website that you can compare (with great detail) almost every player out there.

Turns out it's actually

http://www.blu-ray.com/players/compare.php?p=1

Trust worthy and awesome information. Check it out! :)

Bman

OSNN Veteran Original
No problem,

I got one of the midrange players ($300 around) for my father, and later on read some more reviews, turns out I got the best one for around that price. So I was happy.

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
yea. i kinda prefer the BluRay drive in my PC over any Home Theater player. One reason is that you don't have to worry about whether or not the player you buy will support another feature of BluRay... and if it will either be just a firmware update, or actual hardware update. Not to mention the fact that you don't have the long power on times (which i found out for most players is due to them performing a full system check when they're turned on. freakin HATE that!).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies