Compaq Presario V2000

GunBlade008

OSNN Junior Addict
Can somebody help me find the Compaq Presario v2000 drivers? Such as sound, video, wireless net, modem etc. Not to mention the volume buttons on the computer surface, do those need a driver as well? Thanks in advance!

Isn't the V2000 five years old? If so drivers.cab should have everything you need.

I downloaded the drivers from the site, most of them work, just not the graphics and sound drivers. The sound driver installed and showed no signs of any problems, but at the end, I'm unable to hear anything. The graphics driver installed and as I was proceeding with setup, a message popped up saying that the file type was not supported. Can anybody shed some light on this?

Is it a "V2000" or a "V2000T" or something similar?

Did you download the right drivers? There are two audio drivers available.

I've downloaded both and it is a V2000. I had to contact Compaq technicians in order for them to give me drivers that are able to work. Thanks for your effort madmatt!

After installing Windows XP on my V2000, any time I insert a movie cd, I get the error message that tells me that I can't watch the movie because of a problem with my tv card. The display is also not that good like before. Can you please help me get some drivers?

Compaq Presario V2000 CTO Notebook PC
Compaq Presario V2000T CTO Notebook PC
Compaq Presario V2000Z CTO Notebook PC

look for those on hp site and try the drivers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back