Compaq Presario V2000

GunBlade008

OSNN Junior Addict
Can somebody help me find the Compaq Presario v2000 drivers? Such as sound, video, wireless net, modem etc. Not to mention the volume buttons on the computer surface, do those need a driver as well? Thanks in advance!

GunBlade008

OSNN Junior Addict
I downloaded the drivers from the site, most of them work, just not the graphics and sound drivers. The sound driver installed and showed no signs of any problems, but at the end, I'm unable to hear anything. The graphics driver installed and as I was proceeding with setup, a message popped up saying that the file type was not supported. Can anybody shed some light on this?

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Is it a "V2000" or a "V2000T" or something similar?

Did you download the right drivers? There are two audio drivers available.

GunBlade008

OSNN Junior Addict
I've downloaded both and it is a V2000. I had to contact Compaq technicians in order for them to give me drivers that are able to work. Thanks for your effort madmatt!

matmatmat

OSNN One Post Wonder
After installing Windows XP on my V2000, any time I insert a movie cd, I get the error message that tells me that I can't watch the movie because of a problem with my tv card. The display is also not that good like before. Can you please help me get some drivers?

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Staff member
Political User
Compaq Presario V2000 CTO Notebook PC
Compaq Presario V2000T CTO Notebook PC
Compaq Presario V2000Z CTO Notebook PC

look for those on hp site and try the drivers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut