Compaq motherboards

P

PlagueWielder

Hey

Anyone know what motherboards ship with the Compaq Presario 7000?

Thanks

maybe check on the compaq site or use the proggie cpu-z

it doesnt say on their site.

Anyone know what motherboard this is: (from cpu-z)

Manufacturer: Compaq
Model: 070Ch
Chipset: AMD AMD-761
Rev. A2
Southbridge: VIA VT82C686

i bought a high-end BTO compaq a couple months ago and it came with a FIC AM37... KM266 northbridge with VT8235 southbridge (same as in KT400).

yours seems it would be more like FIC's AD11

your motherboard could very well be from a different manufacturer, but it would be very similar to that model (based on chipset). to find out what brand it is, open your case up and look on the board for a model number (ie "AD11", "AM37" etc).

that looks exactly like it.

can u tell me where to look for that number so I want get another number mixed up?

Most likely between the AGP slot and the first PCI slot...
/Points at photo below ;)

If not there, maybe between any of the PCI slots. Just look for the biggest boldest writing that is printed on the board. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back