Communication Question??

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
Does anyone have a reference i can use for making a proper communication log?? I have to make a log of all my groups discussions throughout the semester any help or references. Google doesn't seem to have any good advice. :cry:

Does anyone have a reference i can use for making a proper communication log?? I have to make a log of all my groups discussions throughout the semester any help or references. Google doesn't seem to have any good advice. :cry:

I'd love to help you out ... can you describe the requirements a bit more?

Is it something like how Lotus Notes logs "discussions" or more how Yahoo Chat does it?

How are the group discussions conducted and recorded and what information do you need to capture?

:)

Its a GOOGLE GROUP we have discussions with replies to them.... lots of replies to the just like the forums here at OSNN... about the topic and what was said and the replies...

Its a GOOGLE GROUP we have discussions with replies to them.... lots of replies to the just like the forums here at OSNN... about the topic and what was said and the replies...

Sorry for appearing so dense, but ... what do you need to log that is different from the actual discussions that are captured (and recorded, right?) by the google group software?

I'm not much of a technologist. I was attracted to the topic by the word "communication" as in "people stuff", which is what I used to get paid to do ;)

Well the group hold all our actual forums and i need to put together a log stating the time date... discussion was wondering if anyone had any advice?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back