common word in commercials

FishBoy

Feeeesh
has anyone noticed they use the word "introducing the new...." in almost all commercials, or at least in canada as i know of
and all the commercials they put are silly and idiotic

I wouldn't say that is just one word. Those are a couple of words. But yeah, they use it a lot because it sounds better then. "Introducing the same old thing you've been using"

ShepsCrook said:
I wouldn't say that is just one word. Those are a couple of words. But yeah, they use it a lot because it sounds better then. "Introducing the same old thing you've been using"
lol true they are a couple of words but still it gets annoying hearing it like 10 times a day from 10 different commercials

The most common one: "Try it, you won't be disappointed."

It's been that way in the US for a long long time now.

"with patented technology!"

I can't remember the lastime watched a commercial,as soon as they come on I turn over to BBC news 24 :laugh:
Oooh I forgot I always watch the citroen one with the dancing transformer car :yowch:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back