Comments on "father thinks of son is a hax0r"...

E

e76623

You sound just like my patient at my job... It looks to me that you had too much amphetamine... ease back on it... hehe it's going to be just fine.... if not, try getting some sleep... oh wait... Iv'e read this from some other forum, that'hehehe' most, i repeat, most hackers take drugs to keep em' awake for them to compile those scripts and hex around windows... 'hee hee' then you can observe your kid again and maybe make a part 2 of your story... it's very interesting to read.. hehe, really!! Got 2 go, need sleep barely tipe hard 2 c keyb0@rd, awke 4 2 w3eks.. buy 4 naw/.. :cool: rofl!

hahahahhhehehehehe

thats a classic ....... i emailed the link to all my mates at work

:p

hehehe...

hey how come mines says XP home, but i installed a pro version...

The more posts you make and your title will change ... XP home is for the new members then it goes to XP Pro etc as your posts increase

i think after 20 posts you can use a custom title also.........

:D

And yes that article is hilarious , he couldnt have been serious ... no way

hahahahha!

Nice post...

Note: Yeah Zman true,,,u will get a new title the more posts you have..Im not sure about the ammount of posts before it will change title.. Admin and mods..such as me self..have different titles..than regular members..

LightWave

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back