Coming out of Screensaver

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
I find that every few minutes my computer switches out of Screensaver and back to the Desktop. I cannot see any obvious cause for this. It is not an e-mail checker. Any ideas please.

Capricorn said:
I find that every few minutes my computer switches out of Screensaver and back to the Desktop. I cannot see any obvious cause for this. It is not an e-mail checker. Any ideas please.

Strange how about if you send the moniter into powerdown mode?

Will the screen come back?

Yes it comes out of powerdown mode as well, although not as often as it does when it is in screensaver. When it comes back to the desktoip it always has the right click box open.

does it do this on all screensavers? If not just switch the screensaver

I was just about to post sayin him to do that cause we just ran ad-ware here at school and i was like hey i wonder if it is a spyware problem Capricorn.

Thanks for all the replies Guys. I do have spyware software installed. I still haven't found a reason for it, although I am beginning to suspect that my cordless mouse may have something to do with it.

remove the spyware then, why would hardware come with spyware? hmm i dont think any company would wanna take that hit to their reputation

I think when he said he had spyware software installed that he ment like a program to scan and get rid of it.

I think when he said he had spyware software installed that he ment like a program to scan and get rid of it.

Yes, sorry if I didn't explain myself properly that is what I meant. I have all the usual sypware removers installed. However, I have changed my cordless mouse back to a corded mouse and I am no longer getting the problem of coming out of screensaver or powerdown. I think I will return the mouse to Belkin.

ahh i know what it was doing, sensing small minute movements but they werent really happening

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back