Comic Relief in the UK

chris

Free to Fly
Been watching it all night, donated online.

Anyone else donated anything tonight?

I watched it till 10pm and tried to tape the rest....Can you believe my video wouldn't work and I never realized till 12.30 so I missed 2 hours of it..:(
Was Robbie Williams on????? What did he do??? Please I'm desperate to know :eek:

I watched it all, from 7pm to 5am, didnt realise that was the time until i went to bed and looked at the clock though :)

Evil Marge
Was Robbie Williams on????? What did he do??? Please I'm desperate to know :eek:
yeah, he was on and *cringe* naked.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
I watched it all, from 7pm to 5am, didnt realise that was the time until i went to bed and looked at the clock though :)

yeah, he was on and *cringe* naked.

OH MY GOD I MISSED IT :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can you remember what time he was on cause I only taped it from 12.30am??? :huh:

Its in all the papers, they put a red nose over the bathing suit area.

He had the frank and beans safely tucked away tho"

I went through my video tape and found a clip of Robbie.......I've decided the guys a wimp cause he wouldn't lob it out on TV :confused:
Those guys in the audience did though so I got to see some meat and 2 veg after all :cool:

lol, my mums got a tape of the CR so I might watch that at easter see the MJ piss take bit

"Ok Michael I am going to make this interview look really good for you. good. ok. First question... Do you sleep with young boys?"

My godfather is mike jackson.

But you better not mock him, cos he is the head of the british army :)

best not ask him if he sleeps with boys *looks for tank turrets pointing at him, then scuttles off*

Originally posted by XP Abuser
best not ask him if he sleeps with boys *looks for tank turrets pointing at him, then scuttles off*
well in the UK you would have to worry about the tank turrets, if you were in the US it wouldnt matter, they would all be soooo far away from you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back