Come.on.england

Haha, ask for it back, then sue him for damages....That peroxide's a killer u know :p

Originally posted by GoNz0
yes it's the man's version of american football ;) no padding, :p

American football is what soft men think is rugby union.

Originally posted by Evil Marge
David Beckham isn't a man anymore,he's becoming more like a woman everytime you see him :eek: I can't stand him :confused:

He's got my old hairstyle too :D

Who is David Beckham? Which Union team does he play for?

David Beckham is the captain of the english "soccer" team. He plays for Real Madrid too.

Rugby Union = a real man's game. The play doesn't stop unless it has to. Unlimited touches, passes. If a foul is commited play continue unless the other team don't get an advantage from it.

Rugby League is very similar to American football, but no pads. You get a limited number of plays.

Bah!!!

Bloody good game though.

James
PS: Your captain looks like a losing prizefighter.

The thing that makes me laugh when comparing rugby and footy is how easily the footballers get 'injured'!!! It's bloody hilarious. A tap on the ankle and they're squirming about screaming their heads off...where as the rugby players...well, you get my drift.

Footballers are overpaid pussies.

The thing is though, he had to be sent to the blood bin so many times. Stupid braindead aussies!!

EP, awesome sig!!!!! We were watching the game and my GF and I both thought he looked a bit rough. Didn't know who he was or anything about him, then suddenly they are talking to him coz he is the captain. Hehehe. It was just an observation we both had.

James

Edited my own thread. I did come out waaay too harsh - quite stressed out. Anyways, everything 's cool.

*prods coathanger007*
Breathe deep, and relaaaaaax :p

(look where Anakist is from m8) ;)

Shoulda blamed the Aussie doc who had poor stitching skills.
All those trips to the blood-bin, when he shoulda been stitched-up right in the 1st instance.

*sigh* Just can't get the medical staff.....:p

lol - the guy's an Aussie talking about his countrymen that way...I have a problem with that. Problem with that guy who was sent to the blood bin was that he had a stud rip a wide gash from his lips right down to chin. He'll be marred for life. In a contact sport like this, it only takes a single tackle to rip apart even the best stitching. It's all part of the fun supposedly :D

Ah I'm just joking. I know from experience we get pegged as being confused between braindeadness and toughness. "No brain no Pain" as the saying goes.

I used to play rugby, so prolly wouldn't end up dead. Well maybe not, I am a bit rusty.

James

PS: Coathanger, Did you hear any of Roy & HG's commentary?? It was hilarious!!

One of the english commentators said something when I was watching the game again.

"Johnny Wilkonson has not got any drop goals yet"

That was half way thru the second half of ET

Fair enough - edited my own post. No, didn't hear about Roy and HG. Most of what they say is garbage anyway though at times you may classify it as humour.

Oh it was definitely garbage. I was going to get pizza (how aussie is that? pizza and footy) and they were on. they were pretty excited about the whole thing.

It was such a good game. I had a friend who was there and apparently he and a friend got in a fight with some poms.

Great Work!!
[/sarcasm]

James

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back