Comcast aquires TechTV/fires staff.

I have to pay extra to get TechTV so doesn't bother me either way :shrug:

ha my friend worked for them, i wonder if the got the boot

dreamliner77 said:
Get DirectTV, it's worth every penny.
I have cable, mainly for the internet. Not gonna pay 2 seperate bills

just goes to show you comcast can **** everything up it wants to.

Edited: Don' try and bypass the profanity filter, it's there for a reason, swearing isn't big or clever.
-- SPeedY_B

I'm not going to watch it anymore ... was really the only thing I turned on the TV for other then "adult swim" (adultish cartoons on cartoon network for those not in US). I hope Comcast goes under as nobody watches G4. :mad:

I think this quote from Leo on April 15th sums it up ...

The future is still a little cloudy, however. Comcast assumes ownership of the channel a few weeks later and I have no idea what will happen after that. I am certain they've been impressed by your support for the show, however, and if that doesn't convince them to keep it on the air, I don't know what could.

Apprently they are all about blowing $ ... and hopefully sinking there own ship. :)

I won't watch TechTV anymore if they fire the hosts and get rid of shows like Call For Help and X-Play. Dang Comcast. :mad:

they destroy one of the best tv channels on the planet. Oh well, good luck to the people that work there, and comcast can go down slowly but surely.

I dont get Tech TV but I want it, but Id have to either get digital cable or a dish and my parents dont wanna pay extra for the cable. I mentioned my paying the dish and my mom doesnt want it attached to the house (go figure!). So I envy you guys, but now since this Im not so sure if I want it anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back