• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Comcast aquires TechTV/fires staff.

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political User
just goes to show you comcast can **** everything up it wants to.

Edited: Don' try and bypass the profanity filter, it's there for a reason, swearing isn't big or clever.
-- SPeedY_B

Xie

- geek -
I'm not going to watch it anymore ... was really the only thing I turned on the TV for other then "adult swim" (adultish cartoons on cartoon network for those not in US). I hope Comcast goes under as nobody watches G4. :mad:

I think this quote from Leo on April 15th sums it up ...

The future is still a little cloudy, however. Comcast assumes ownership of the channel a few weeks later and I have no idea what will happen after that. I am certain they've been impressed by your support for the show, however, and if that doesn't convince them to keep it on the air, I don't know what could.
Apprently they are all about blowing $ ... and hopefully sinking there own ship. :)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I won't watch TechTV anymore if they fire the hosts and get rid of shows like Call For Help and X-Play. Dang Comcast. :mad:

X-Istence

Political User
they destroy one of the best tv channels on the planet. Oh well, good luck to the people that work there, and comcast can go down slowly but surely.

Admiral Michael

Michaelsoft Systems CEO
I dont get Tech TV but I want it, but Id have to either get digital cable or a dish and my parents dont wanna pay extra for the cable. I mentioned my paying the dish and my mom doesnt want it attached to the house (go figure!). So I envy you guys, but now since this Im not so sure if I want it anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi