Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
dreamliner77 said:
Get DirectTV, it's worth every penny.
I have cable, mainly for the internet. Not gonna pay 2 seperate bills

Taggert_LOA

Modding Addict
Political Access
just goes to show you comcast can **** everything up it wants to.

Edited: Don' try and bypass the profanity filter, it's there for a reason, swearing isn't big or clever.
-- SPeedY_B

Xie

- geek -
I'm not going to watch it anymore ... was really the only thing I turned on the TV for other then "adult swim" (adultish cartoons on cartoon network for those not in US). I hope Comcast goes under as nobody watches G4. :mad:

I think this quote from Leo on April 15th sums it up ...

The future is still a little cloudy, however. Comcast assumes ownership of the channel a few weeks later and I have no idea what will happen after that. I am certain they've been impressed by your support for the show, however, and if that doesn't convince them to keep it on the air, I don't know what could.
Apprently they are all about blowing $ ... and hopefully sinking there own ship. :)

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I won't watch TechTV anymore if they fire the hosts and get rid of shows like Call For Help and X-Play. Dang Comcast. :mad:

X-Istence

Political Access
they destroy one of the best tv channels on the planet. Oh well, good luck to the people that work there, and comcast can go down slowly but surely.

Admiral Michael

OSNN Veteran Addict
I dont get Tech TV but I want it, but Id have to either get digital cable or a dish and my parents dont wanna pay extra for the cable. I mentioned my paying the dish and my mom doesnt want it attached to the house (go figure!). So I envy you guys, but now since this Im not so sure if I want it anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyHennessy