Combining Rar Files

Don Fudleone

Live for the Bass
Dear all,

i have something downloaded that has a load of rar files. they are named r00 - r39, an sfv and sum other things.

now i understand that they are split files of the same archive(?). the things is....how do i combine them again?? i have winrar but what operation do i use to combine them all?

if anyone has the solution.....please let me know!!

cheers,

Don Fud

just unrar the filename with the normal .rar extension and winrar will do the rest for you.

I think winrar will also open the .r01 -> .r30 too.

WinRAR is pretty intelligent software, so should be able to extract the contents with no problem. Is there a rar as yalooze suggests?

ahh yes,,

thanks guys. there is a rar and extracting it has extracted the rest.

cheers.

Don Fud

As long as they are in the same folder, everything should work the way yalooze and EP says.

I used to highlight all of the files and right-click open with WinRAR. I finally realized that all you had to do was open the .rar file by itself. I didn't give the program enough credit! :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back