Cold

get ready for the snow, we just got blasted with 8"of the stuff. :dead:

thank god I don't have to go to work :)

You working tomorrow Mike?

It's been -8 each of the last four mornings (at it's lowest).

Like celt, we are supposed to get a lot of snow and ice over night and into tomorrow. That doesn't make me happy.

-5? Thats hoodie weather! :laugh:

I don't mind the cold. Most days I drive home from work without the heat on. I just hate snow/ice.

madmatt said:
I don't mind the cold. Most days I drive home from work without the heat on. I just hate snow/ice.

I drive without heat only because by the time I get to where I am at its just starting to get warm since my heat sucks cause of a damn vaccum leak. Going to get it fixed here soon though :laugh:

we got 1/2 an inch of ice here in north east atlanta.. Uncles building was crushed by falling tree and we lost power from 2-3am till about 1pm..

Tittles, it takes me about 30-40 minutes to get to/from work.

moooooooo, another reason to hate snow/ice.

madmatt said:
Tittles, it takes me about 30-40 minutes to get to/from work.

moooooooo, another reason to hate snow/ice.

20 min to work and 10 min to voc and from voc to school is 10 min

Doesn't bother me to much since I bought some new sweatshirts that cost $70 each lol. They are so comfy and warm so it was worth it.

kcnychief said:
thank god I don't have to go to work :)

You working tomorrow Mike?

ill know in the morning.. If out springfield client closes. i dont work.

Is next week your trip to NYC? It's 46 down there today (or so I saw on the weather station).

A cool 26 upstate where I am.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back