codecs

D

daz

could some please tell me where to get the latest codecs from i am having bother playing an avi i am running xp pro
thanks
DAZ:)

Yes , this is an option , Divx 5.0 pro comes with a player called Divx Player 2.0 but that's alpha

Originally posted by Cosmin
Yes , this is an option , Divx 5.0 pro comes with a player called Divx Player 2.0 but that's alpha

i just use winamp to watch movies. it's the best one i think

hey daz you could also try to get this off edonkey, **tp://sharereactor.com/download.php?id=36901
it includes all latest codecs

Zoom Player is the greatest media player out, I have used it for oever a year and waddy just started using it the other day after telling me how geat e thought it was ;)

id recommend not to use divx 5.0

hey divx 5.0 supposedly has spyware and such in it. im sure u can get rid of it :)

but u should try sites like divx digest

it has many codecs and your best bet is to use divx 3 and 4 because not many videos are encoded using 5 at the moment... so i hear

your local haXXor, pegusus

So far i've had no problem with divx 5, although some have experienced problems when trying to encode with it.

as for spyware, that is only if you get divx 5 pro.

Thanks chaps for all your advise btw who is this dazzzzzz
lol
daz:D

I would strongly recommend not to get DIVX 5.0. It seems to be very unstable. And, when installing, if you have any illegal codecs, it corrupts them. I've noticed that when watching movies that are compressed using certain methods, you can see the actual separations in the layering in the movie, which makes it really hard to pay attention to the movie and not the flickering. I uninstalled 5 and put in 4 again. I couldnt be happier.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back