CoD Multiplay is sweet

V

Vorpal

Man, I'm having so much of a blast with the multiplay of CoD that I haven't gone back to the single play yet.

I really love the Kill Cam... when you die you get to see that last few seconds before you died through the eyes of your killer. It's very nice. I like seeing my mistakes.

So far though .... I like the style of Enemy Territory better. Those theme based mission maps are hard to beat.

i agree vorpal. this is one game that's just a blast. and the graphics are incredible!

/leaves forum to play some COD :)

I saw something on CoDX's website something about driveable tanks on dawnville but can't find it anymore, I think that would make for some good competition including tanks in multiplay.

I am still working thru the sing.e at the moment.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I am still working thru the sing.e at the moment.

I have 10 minutes done on the single player....

I tried the multiplay and got addicted. Then I tried to go back to the single play and it was just boring.

:) Just a few minutes ago I was in a game on this winter map. I was on my belly with a sniper rifle when over a hill at max scope viewing range comes three enemies running along in a fairly tight group. 3 shots as fast as I could get them off, and 3 kills! Holy crap that was a good feeling. :D

Whatever that winter map is - it is the #1 sniper map.

I'm getting a whole lot better at fast non-sniper kills to. This game really makes you aim well. I totally dig how the aiming rectile can go from extreme size to very tight size depending on what your doing (moving, crouching, looking down the barrel). I'm starting to get a whole lot of kills by killing people who started to fire at me first. If you don't know what you're doing you can unload a clip right at someone and not bring them down. If you do know what you're doing a single shot or two can take someone out... it matters where you hit. :)

Originally posted by Vorpal I tried the multiplay and got addicted. Then I tried to go back to the single play and it was just boring.

er, tried playing "veteran" difficulty level? it's extremely challenging on veteran. you get zero health kits! ;)

Originally posted by koko
er, tried playing "veteran" difficulty level? it's extremely challenging on veteran. you get zero health kits! ;)

Health Kits are pretty rare in multiplay. :)

Health Kits are no more on SP mode in Veteran-

This game is using the q3 engine.

Originally posted by Vorpal
Health Kits are pretty rare in multiplay. :)

hey, smarty pants! i was talking about SP veteran mode. :p

i wonder if someone will create a mod soon that will allow for multiplayer maps with tanks?

My fellow clanmates like this game quite a bit too, they have their first league match this week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back