CoD Cheat Thread

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
Has anyone figuired out the console commands for this? I looked on gamefaqs and they have the same commands for the demo which do not work for the full game. I also found a trainer that doesn't work. Has anyone had any luck?

Cheats: For later on. Thanks Paul but I think that those are for the demo. :p

Originally posted by seperatist
Has anyone figuired out the console commands for this? I looked on gamefaqs and they have the same commands for the demo which do not work for the full game. I also found a trainer that doesn't work. Has anyone had any luck?

oh joy another smacktard spoling the fun for every else, go find a pit and stay there mate. I don't pay £30 for someone like you to exploit the latest wallhack during a clan match with me.

bf19424bullets.jpg

I don't this particular user meant online cheats like wallhacks and of the sort. Most games have single player cheats like unlimited ammo etc. that the designers put intentionally into the game. This is what I think this person is refering to.

i would never cheat in multiplayer. i was refering to the single player game.

It's when you can see through walls, either semi-transparently or transparently. It's the most evil of hacks, because your enemy almost never surprises you.

I haven't gotten the cheats to work yet at all. The ones for the demo don't work for the full version. Still scouring teh intarweb...

someone needs to devise an anti wall hack :D

making you invisible to wallhackers :D

multi player cheating is so lame. can't win fair so cheat, such stupidity.

i have been all over looking for single player cheats. callofduty.org's forums has some promise but no answers as of yet.

I can't believe anyone even wants cheats for this game.

It was fun on normal and pretty easy. When you finish (it's short), it's very fun to play through on the harder difficulty levels.

Saying you need cheats for this game is like saying you have no FPS skill at all.

Don't cheat - how about you just learn how to play!

i don't need your approval or criticism. i find it funny that it offends people so much that others want some cheat codes. if we paid for the game doesn't that give us the right to cheat during our single player experience? our money, our decision.

btw- i am playing through the game sans cheats and it is very fun.

Trainer!!!

Finally! A CoD trainer!

People who think single player cheaters have lack skill haven't run into me in MOHAA yet ;)

Unfortunatly, this trainer only works for some people and I am not on of them. I am not sure why either.

Interesting how people evolve.... I remember gaming with text *sigh* I know .... I know... I am old (it was still more fun than you think!)

i found out how to get the console cheats to work. you need to add this to the command line:
+set thereisacow 1337 +set developer 1 +set sv_cheats 1 +set monkeytoy 0

then the cheats work.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back