Cocaine In A Can

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political Access
Well I heard about this energy drink awhile ago and decided if I can't get it around here and try it I will just get it off eBay :laugh:.

So last Tuesday I bought 2 cans and just got them today. Haven't tried it yet since my buddy wanted me to wait to do it until he can do it too.

Anybody heard and/or tried this yet?

Link to site

Attachments

• cocaine.jpg
    cocaine.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 285
  • cocaine2.jpg
    cocaine2.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 85
Energy drink with a bad name. Sorry to be a buzzkill...

No Cocaine, although if you can find some Coca-Cola circa 1918 then there would be Cocaine. Hence the advert get a kick out of Coke.

Energy drink with a bad name. Sorry to be a buzzkill...

No Cocaine, although if you can find some Coca-Cola circa 1918 then there would be Cocaine. Hence the advert get a kick out of Coke.

Well yeah there isn't gonna be any cocaine in it but I just thought it was funny and wanted to try it.

I guess the makers are surprised that they haven't been harassed to much so to speak about the name as they thought.

They have been, which is why you are finding it on -ebay and not strores.

I'm surprised that got passed the FDA.

I read about this somewhere. Apparently you get a slightly numb feeling in your throat which copies the effect of real cocaine.
Why would any sane person want to? :speechless:

since when has anyone considered tittles sane?

;)

:)

:p

I read about this a couple weeks ago and was disappointed to not find it anywhere around here.

Good thinking tittles! I'll have to make myself a new eBay account.

350% more caffeine than Red Bull!

caffeine_cocaine.jpg

EvilMarge said:
I read about this somewhere. Apparently you get a slightly numb feeling in your throat which copies the effect of real cocaine.
Why would any sane person want to? :speechless:

Curiousity. And caffeine addiction :p

can you tell me who makes it, or if they got a company website??? thanks.... i saw this a while back, they say its like 150 times stronger then redbull.

You know coca cola got its nick name "Coke" from the fact that Cocaine used to be a primary ingrediant don't you?

thanks for the info

I had a link to the site in my first post

Also...They sell it in California but not really anywhere else yet. It's selling on ebay for so much because its hard to get yet. Like a 24 pack is going for 70$ or so.

I just tried it and wow it really does something to your throat. I didn't feel anything from it because I am use to energy stuff. Like I use to take 2 energy pills on fridays and go to work at 3am but stay up all night and I would be wired for hours but now 2 pills wont do anything to me anymore after doing them 4 times.

The cocaine drink would taste good with that Aftershock liquor. I wouldn't buy this again until its around here but then again I might not that I think about it lol

OH ok.. i found there site link and stuff, im going to contact them next month, to see if they are intrested in expanding to other markets. I partnered with a company that does stuff like that. I did some stuff with xl enery drinks. I like working with energy drink companies.

OH ok.. i found there site link and stuff, im going to contact them next month, to see if they are intrested in expanding to other markets. I partnered with a company that does stuff like that. I did some stuff with xl enery drinks. I like working with energy drink companies.

They plan it from what I read but I forget why or I might just be mistaken.

Thats cool that you do that though.

Sazar, that was great lol ..

I think the name is the main cause for all the talk and such. I was also reading the a popular drink now is called a "Friday Flattener" - Red Bull with vodka. The FDA and Physicians strongly suggest against drinking any energy drink with alcohol. Although, from personal experience, Jagerbombs flipping ROX !!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back