CNN - Stupid

ask a chav those same questions - see the same sort of answers

On a similar note, I was on CNN.com yesterday and they put a story about two cleaning women trapped in an elevator for two days under "Funny News." I'm hoping that was a mistake!

Oh dear...our public education system at work, folks.

This is all thanks to the quack pop psychologists in the 80s and 90s who decided that self-esteem is more important than learning.

Schools need to teach geography, history, science, language, and math. We're wasting time with just about anything else.

Schools need to teach geography, history, science, language, and math. We're wasting time with just about anything else.

Try doing that in the UK where there is something like 10 different languages in the same room and your classed as a racist if you tell them they have to learn english - political correctness and junk

(yes my spelling and grammer sucks :p)

Btw, I think that whole video was a spoof. CNNN?

On a similar note, I was on CNN.com yesterday and they put a story about two cleaning women trapped in an elevator for two days under "Funny News." I'm hoping that was a mistake!

it's never funny to be trapped anywhere. i hope it was a mistake coz i don't think the women found that funny too.
-------------------------
web conferencing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back