CNC Generals

U

UberBert

so, anyone played this yet?? my bro got a ummm... "trial" of the game, lol. ;) ;) It is really good, the missions are good, but i think the multiplayer is where its really going to do well. some of the units are cool. The GLA is funny everything is on the back of a pick up truck :D But ya, i think this game is a must have :) :)

-Bert

"Trial"? Sounds suspicous to me...:p

Anyways, I love the C&C Generals series and will probably buy this game....:D

i still haven't got my "trial" copy yet :( . I'm really looking forward to playing it, i heard that it's awesome.

Nothing wrong with "trial" copies. I always try to find "trial" copies before I buy a game. I must have about 20 games that I didn't find "trial" copies of first and these games just collect dust. I own every C & C game that has hit the market, but even at that I want to try it first. (I wasn't so thrilled with Renegade)

I'll get the game, play it, and maybe we can have an NTFS multiplayer campaign or something :p

If the single player is good, then i'll definately buy the game for the multiplayer aspect.

its a good game.....however i would have liked to have seen more factions then just usa, china, and the gla.......probably release more in an expansion pack..greedy bastids.....

another thing i woulda liked in it is the ability to turn off superweapons and break alliances....kinda funny to build up your forces in your allies base and backstab the poor bastid(only with friends tho:p )

trials, bah, you can say it...we all know what you mean anyway.

anywho, generals is quite good but the regular command and conquer series as opposed to the red alert series of it has always out performed, i think tiberian sun was a flop. renegade was different you can't compare it to the rest since they weren't first person. the chemical, nuclear, satellite weapons are pretty tight in the game, i recommend it.

I didn't use a 'trial' of the game :)

I bought the dang thing... and its pretty good....

the detail is quite nice @ max LOD and resolution... pity bout the water though :(

oh well.. nothings perfect...

currently playing my way through splinter cell and unreal II therefore not much time for this...

i liked it a lot, ya it would be nice to be able to turn off superweapons, cuz my brother, when the japs, had likw 10 nukes, and he used em all at the same time....

I can bet you could tell what his enemy was sayin eh? lol :D

The other guys was dead pretty damn fast :)

-Bert

Originally posted by UberBert
i liked it a lot, ya it would be nice to be able to turn off superweapons, cuz my brother, when the japs, had likw 10 nukes, and he used em all at the same time....

:eek:

chinese u mean:)

lol oops sorry :eek: never actually played the game myself :) only watched my brother, cuz my computer cant run it, lol :) sorry bout that

-Bert

oh and i only said trial cuz i didnt want to brake the rules ;) :huh:

:)

-Bert

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back