Cloverfield (1-18-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1-18-08

This trailer is one of the best I've ever seen. I cannot imagine the movie living up to is. Guess we'll see in 6 months.

From the producer of Lost? Neat! I'll second the turkeys. Or Ragnaros.

I saw the trailer before Transformers and it was amazing. I've been wanting to find out what it's going to be, but the suspense is kind of fun, too. :)

Yeah, this looks awesome - I feared it might be just another Godzilla flick this could really be different to that - especially if the rumours about it involving Lovecraft's Cthulhu are true!

Looks cool.... though if they make 15 sequels out of it trying to extend it along I am gonna be pissed.

I second that, I think one of it's offspring lived.

Or mutant midgets.

Giant Midgets?

Gidgets?

:eek:

There is nothing scarier, other than Margaret Thatcher in a thong.

:dead:

How about EP doing the robot? Or... a Giant EP doing the robot..... dun dun dun.

and there was me about to sit down and have some food till i read the last few comments

have you even been to the site yet? 1-18-08.com

its like a mystery in itself, the pictures have hidden secrets in them about the movie..its wild

I believe in the Voltron theory, it has been quiet and this looks like it could be it:smoker:

either another American Godzilla movie or a big screen live action Voltron film. Before we explore those two theories, let’s take a look at what we supposedly know so far.

* JJ Abrams is producing
* Long time Abrams collaborator Drew Godard (Lost, Alias, Angel, Buffy) wrote the script
* Matt Reeves (The Pallbearer) is attached to direct
* The whole film will be shot from the POv of consumer handheld video cameras
* The monster or alien is being referred to as a “parasite”
* The City is New York City
* In the trailer they throw a going away party for a young man going to Japan * There is a Godzillaish roar in the background which sounds a little robotic * At the end it says In Theaters 1.18.2008
* The trailer was shot before principal photography
* As far as we know, they have not begun principal photography
* JJ Abrams Bad Robot production company is making the film for Paramount Pictures Some people are pushing the Voltron theory based on the idea that at around one minute and twenty seconds into the trailer, one of the kids yells “It’s a Lion!” But the truth of the matter is, he says “ahhh! It’s alive, It’s huge.” There is no “lion” spoken in the trailer.
VIA /FILM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back