• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cloverfield (1-18-08)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political User
Re: 1-18-08

This trailer is one of the best I've ever seen. I cannot imagine the movie living up to is. Guess we'll see in 6 months.

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User

I saw the trailer before Transformers and it was amazing. I've been wanting to find out what it's going to be, but the suspense is kind of fun, too. :)

ray_gillespie

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User

Yeah, this looks awesome - I feared it might be just another Godzilla flick this could really be different to that - especially if the rumours about it involving Lovecraft's Cthulhu are true!

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's

Looks cool.... though if they make 15 sequels out of it trying to extend it along I am gonna be pissed.

failurbydesign

music MUSIC music
Political User

have you even been to the site yet? 1-18-08.com

its like a mystery in itself, the pictures have hidden secrets in them about the movie..its wild

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User

I believe in the Voltron theory, it has been quiet and this looks like it could be it:smoker:

either another American Godzilla movie or a big screen live action Voltron film. Before we explore those two theories, let’s take a look at what we supposedly know so far.

* JJ Abrams is producing
* Long time Abrams collaborator Drew Godard (Lost, Alias, Angel, Buffy) wrote the script
* Matt Reeves (The Pallbearer) is attached to direct
* The whole film will be shot from the POv of consumer handheld video cameras
* The monster or alien is being referred to as a “parasite”
* The City is New York City
* In the trailer they throw a going away party for a young man going to Japan * There is a Godzillaish roar in the background which sounds a little robotic * At the end it says In Theaters 1.18.2008
* The trailer was shot before principal photography
* As far as we know, they have not begun principal photography
* JJ Abrams Bad Robot production company is making the film for Paramount Pictures Some people are pushing the Voltron theory based on the idea that at around one minute and twenty seconds into the trailer, one of the kids yells “It’s a Lion!” But the truth of the matter is, he says “ahhh! It’s alive, It’s huge.” There is no “lion” spoken in the trailer.
VIA /FILM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies