clipboard help in XP

R

ryusan

i was wondering if there was a way to 'view' the contents of the clipboard b/c when i take screen shots in powerdvd, sometimes the old copy gets stuck in the clipboard, so i was wondering if there was a way to view it and then clear it manually, (like in win98, u can view it by going into accessories), how do you do this in XP? :confused:

Yup...:)

Yes you can do it.

Navigate to C:\windows\system32 directory

Look for the file name Clipbrd (.exe)

Then right click on it, click create shortcut--it will put it at the end of the list (usually). Drag or copy/paste the shortcut to your desktop or wherever you want it put.

Then just double click the shortcut. If you leave it open, it will refresh every time. :D

GraLk

:D hehe, thanks allot.. i tried searching for it before, i knew the elusive clipboard was there somewhere, and it is much better compared to the win98 clipboard hehe ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back