Client login, shopping ~ simple please help me

desie

OSNN Senior Addict
Hello all.

I am looking for a system/code that works like www.alienware.com

My web space is at www.ipowerweb.com and I have the following tools available to me.

http://www.ipowerweb.com/products/webhosting/index.html

If someone could recommend me a simple shopping system in the style of www.alienware.com (doesn't have to be so complex) were my client could login and change picture and update product information then it would be of great help.

I also need a PC system configuration script as well.

Ta bucko.

I have basic HTML and PHP skills, my friend nick is going to design me a template, I just need a good system.

You could try osCommerce...
osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution under on going development by the open source community. Its feature packed out-of-the-box installation allows store owners to setup, run, and maintain their online stores with minimum effort and with absolutely no costs or license fees involved.

osCommerce combines open source solutions to provide a free and open e-commerce platform, which includes the powerful PHP web scripting language, the stable Apache web server, and the fast MySQL database server.

With no restrictions or special requirements, osCommerce is able to run on any PHP3 or PHP4 enabled web server, on any environment that PHP and MySQL supports, which includes Linux, Solaris, BSD, and Microsoft Windows environments.

http://www.oscommerce.com

Easily, buy I'd refer to their site for more info, maybe check out their forums.
But...Its gonna involve some heavy and some light php...so be ready.
Good Luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back