[Client Design] Elusive

Resilient

Prophecy
Hey guys, been a while since I've been here. Having a convo with LordOfLA on MSN, and he encouraged me to post my latest client design work on here for feedback.

The website is for a soon to come UK Bhangra group known as Elusive. They'll be appearing in the UK Bhangra scene this summer with a 12 track album called Exhibit A (I've got to hear the full 12 tracks as they stand! :D)

Based on this, and what they've told me for requirements, I'll be starting work on the actual site as of the 8th of this month. For now though, the splash page is up for viewing. You can also listen to their album intro as well as download it.

Aye tis awesome as I said on MSN :D

You can add me as a client on the waiting list too :D

+rep

Looking good! :)
Make sure you let us know when it's done.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm thinking of posting the whole project as a WIP, with screenshots during each phase, but not too sure, might spoil the surprise concept I have in mind. ;)

I only have one complaint. The music is loaded with the page, and plays in the background. Maybe embed the music in flash so it loads seprately, can be a better bitrate, and stoppable without closing the browser...

If you do not know flash, I would be open to teaching you, or giving you a flash file to look at and see how it works. An audio based flash file is the most simple thing ever... even easier than html.

Nice design. I did a similar look for a desktop a long time ago. I used a red, and similar sides.

Thanks for all your feedback everyone. :)

JL Renegade, that'd be great! Thanks.

The official promo track has been released!! A redesign has been made for the site splash, and the promo track can be heard, in streaming format. Check it out!

All feedback will be appreciated once again. :)

mmmhmm - if ou keep this up I'm going to run out of body parts to introduce to the floor :D

Nice redesign!

Could be just my work PC - but all I got are two images in center of screen that I can barely see, a slow load time - and one working link that prompts me to open or save a .zip file.

Again, don't be alarmed, could be my work PC...

LordOfLA - In that case, I'm sorry to break the news that Resilient-Reborn will soon be undergoing a 'Rebirth' ;) lol

Mastershakes - Not too sure, it shouldn't look or load like that lol. Seems to be fine for everyone I've shown so far.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back