Clear Calendar

Admiral Michael

OSNN Veteran Addict
Hey,

My pocketpc seems to be showing reminders twice for the same event. I've check and only one event is listed. I want to clear the calendar on the pocketpc and then re-sync with my computer. Anyone know how to do this?

This happened after I restored the device due to a dead battery. (I have an HP iPAQ h5550 in case you need to know)

Thanks,
Mike

How are the things showing on your PC calendar?

Since everything is synced, may want to just whipe the phone and re-sync it. Other than that, you'd have to go through on the phone itself and delete duplicates.

Well thats the thing, there are no duplicates. I'll wait for the next alert to popup. Which should be today, to remind me to watch House.

Hmm, seems the latest alert only showed up once. I will have to keep an eye out now.

I'd still like to clear the calendar if anyone knows how. This is a PDA and not a cell phone. Reseting it isn't really an option as I don't feel like reinstalling all the software and putting it back the way I like it.

Do you use a third party calendar/contact manager? If so, in the options, you should be able to select to delete all calendar or contacts. I haven't used the resident manager for so long, I cannot remember if they have an options folder.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back