Clean your monitor

Yharn

meh.
It's been a rather slow day today at work and found this rather amusing when I got it. :yowch:

I noticed that my monitor was not quite as clear as when I first got it. Apparently electronic crud builds up on the inside of
the screen with time, and the picture deteriorates. I found a free program that I used to 'clean' the inside of the screen and the improvement was quite noticeable. I highly recommend it. If you'd like to try it, simply click on the following link. The program is free, works automatically, and takes only about 45 seconds to do its job.

http://www.legrady.hu/sc.html

That's kinda cute, didnt they say in Road Trip that it's not cheating if your own cat licks peanut butter off your......oh wait, that was a dog.

/has issues

That's amazing! All these years I had never heard about the inside of the screen getting dirty like that! Thanks! :D

Yharn said:
well make that tripple post then.... :cry:

Yells like Tom Hanks from "A League of Their Own"

There's no Crying in Baseball!!!

well reguardless of how many times i see it i still can't help but crack up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back