Classic Menus for Office 2007

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Found this earlier and thought it might be useful to people that had the "ribbon" in office 2007. Unfortunately, it's not free, but it is fairly inexpensive..

Link to the 15 day trial download (http://www.addintools.com/english/menuoffice/default.htm)

Show classic menus and toolbars on the ribbon of Microsoft Office 2007
  • Bring back the Office 2003 menus and toolbars to your copy of Microsoft® Office® 2007.
  • Frustrated by endless searches for features on the Ribbon? Download and install this software and easily use the familiar main menu, the standard toolbar and formatting toolbar in Office 2007, as you did in Office 2003.
  • All new features items of Microsoft Office 2007 have been added into the main menu and toolbars. Get a free trial now.
  • Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2007: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Russian, Chinese...
  • Add the menus and toolbars to Quick Access Toolbar, then you can minimize the Ribbon and finish all operations without Ribbon. Please see Frequently Asked Questions.

lol.. i like them.. some people I know hate them. This add-in is just that.. an add-in - I believe the ribbons are still there even with this add-in.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back