classic laptop :D

FishBoy

Feeeesh
hey my neighbor's sister got her her old laptop from her home it's a toshiba 490CDT satellite pro, pentium II 233mhz 160mb ram, with windows xp home edition on it :D cool this baby brings back old memories i love it it's cute... she also hast hat hotbar thing i dont know if anyone remembers it?? is that spyware (to be removed??) that goes to kazaa media desktop too? i dont wanna install anything on it i odnt wanna make it run slow or anything it's running quite nice right now and boot into windows pretty fast
oh ummm sorry about putting it in the application room first i meant to only ask about the "hotbar" and "kazaa" but i ended up talking about the whole laptop :S sorry about that

oh yea and that laptop has a 20gb disk in it cool

man those toshibas back then were crazy fast for their time, my brother in law had one it was soo nice

themafia_69 said:
man those toshibas back then were crazy fast for their time, my brother in law had one it was soo nice
i know man it's really fast in like less than a minute windows up loaded and ready for use

Pentium II, wow. :p

I'd get rid of Hotbar if I were you. May as well run Ad-Aware and Spybot on there just to make sure nothing useless is eating up the RAM. With only 160MB, you want only the necessities accessing that memory. :)

dude, imagine 160mb back in like 95-96ish lol, up until like 2000 i was using 128

one of these days i'm going to get my dad's old school laptop down;iirc it's only a 50mhz, less than 32 megs of ram, black and whitescreen, windows 3.1 or 3.11... loads of fun that'l be to try and getworking again..

It's amazing how expensive that was when you look back at it..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back