Clans

I was part od [AD] and after that I was part of -=xS=-
for CS, I got busy so I couldn't compete anymore, my schedule was too hectic. I am now playing as Bootsy on CS in some servers, mostly Atlanta based ones. If anyone wants to play, just point me to the server IP. Love that game

I have recently gotten into Neverwinter Nights. It is really good for an RPG. I also played Diablo2 online, aquired all the best crap, got 4 chars to lvl 99 then quit, taking all my stuff with me =]

Yeah I heard a bunch of people did that, and made some easy cash...

:( No clan for me anymore. I used to be in one with a bunch of my college friends, but that kind of died out. I still play DoD and CS under various names. I'm thinking about applying for a few clans...XP-erience clan included if you guys ever start recruiting ;)

I would try out for the xp-erience clan but sinse they are based in europe, the ping would suck

Not so bad for me, bless my ISP. I ping anywhere from 100-150 to most good European/UK servers. In other words, better than EP does from two blocks away. :p

Im in [187] if some of you have been playing CS for a while you probably heard of us... www.187clan.com is our really old outdated website we dont use or maintain anymore. We were is CAL I but asked to be moved to CAL M, becuase we sux0rz.

What game are we talking about?

I play Global Ops and is in the Syndicate [SyN] :D

[BEST]
MOHAA (Medal of Honor Allied Assault)

dont know if i'm still in lol but i'm joinin another anyway

i kick ass at MOHAA i'd say the best of ere anyway body want to challenge that :p

you havent even seen anyone else play the game so u dont know anything

ahhhhhhhh but i do these person Assasin trained me up his the DOG'S B's thats why ther [BEST] CLAN was 1 of the best til the ADMIN started to get stupid with the Team so most people leaved and formin a new CLAN

Dabomb wana play just me and u u got BT-Broadband so u got better upload spped so u could host the server for 10min's or so then we could see

i wouldnt waste me time on ya :p

plus i gotta install the game first

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back