Clans

Quoted question: "Who is with what clan here?"

I don't really belong to any clan. I stay away from places that would accept my membership. Oh, also I stay out of places that "pass the hat" around.:D

Hittingman

try counter strike , i got bored of it like after playin it 3 days staight no sleep :) heheh, its fun, team tatics or just go crazy and rush where the T spawn is and cap all those mofos. its a T and ct base game try it

I liked Day Of Defeat 3.0 but I hate my ping, it has even put me off playing Counter-strike atm! <- !!!

Geez! You put me on the clan page when I didn't even know the clan had a page ... sheesh. I'm not totally dead these days, y'know. :p

I still haven't tried DoD b3 yet. I was fairly into DoD for quite some time, especially those couple of weeks they let the Steam closed beta testers have a peek at b2. Heck, I haven't really been playing much C-S lately, either -- this new medication they have me on makes me a bit too loopy for warfare.

Next time we're all conscious at the same time and in the mood to shoot the heck out of each other, gimme a buzz. I've been out of the loop too long -- might even have to work up a new XP-Org spray. I'll even put up with EP whinging about his ping and LW swearing at me in Norwegian.

Originally posted by o_87
hmm..
Anybody heard of Halo on Xbox? Well, I'm part of a Halo clan called [E] :D

Hmm, I was [e] long before anyone else!

Gnu: :p

I pwn j00.
I have found that DOD is pretty damn graphic intensive for a HL engine game.

Oh and LightWave doesn't really swear, just if you kill him you are a cheater - lol Dan you little muppet :p

Camper.

Is the new DoD that much more graphically intensive? Heck, I always got better framerates with DoD than I did CS, for some reason.

Yeah, I guess it could be down to my ping again, last time I played it I had broadband... just too scared to get around to trying to getused to it again :)

And it was not camping.. I just rushed up to that window peeked round the corner and you were always there... just asking for it... after about 5 times you found out where I was... camping is where you don't move... ask LightWave about that :)

i am NOT a camper! ;) well sometimes.. u should know its a part of the game sometimes also.. :D u should know better than anybody else EP... that i am NOT a camper!

Maybe we should have fight soon!? ;)

lol wtf u doin this only 2 make me post ! ;) no i have NEVER CHEATED i hate being called one 2.. and u know it so well u freakin dozer muppet! :D

i don't belong to a clan, but i do belong to a large online gaming community.

visit us here! :D

Finally tried DoD b3. Yes, it rocks in mad ways. I'm a bit annoyed by it, since i seem to have the mystery (non-paging) stutter problem, but it's not bad enough to completely hinder my experience.

You guys been keeping up with CPL stuff over the past few days? I've caught a couple of HLTV casts (the ones myg0t didn't DDOS to death) and a few demos -- good action, mate.

Is their any Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge Clan....? I'm still slave to that game..:p...else i'm for Renegade...

I belong to me me me clan ......

that way me only has me to blame when me gets killed.

:p

Originally posted by LightWave
lol wtf u doin this only 2 make me post ! ;) no i have NEVER CHEATED i hate being called one 2.. and u know it so well u freakin dozer muppet! :D

I know you don't cheat mate ;) and it did get you posting :D
I really need to start playing again..

Gnu: Read on CSNation about the CPL stuff, mean't to watch but forgot... might download some good demos tho :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back