Clan Practice

syn

long live xp0!
We're looking to have a clan practice this week sometime...we want to know what time is good for you guys. This way we can work on our tactics and give some pointers so we can improve our skills a bit. Post replies to let me or Ice know when we can set this up.

Sounds good. I have alot of work on this week, but willplay some tonight... or I will get too rusty :D

Anytime in the evenings are good for me, just let me know

cool.gif

Anytime is good for me, but i'll appreciate if it wont be to late a nite.

well i will try and make it to any practice as long as it isnt between 430-530 EST since thats the time i have to go pick up the kid at school

I d say around 7 est or 8 est would be good

Uhh are affiliates allowed to practice with the clan ?

Anytime before 9:00 EST is fine for me, and if my dad is gone, i can stay up later ;)

Make practice this week, and notify me on IRC. My dad is gone so i can stay up late.

Re: I d say around 7 est or 8 est would be good

Originally posted by Brando457
Uhh are affiliates allowed to practice with the clan ?

yes.

BTW, we are keeping the -=Xp0=- tag with no switch to anything NTFS.

well i work at night so anytime b4 5pm pacific and im cool

I'd say we should practice on a Friday night... I can stay up late..;) Or during the day on a weekend.

what time cuz i dont get home from work till midnight 12:30ish

I am trying to get it setup for around 6:00pm Eastern time.

cool.gif

Originally posted by Iceman
I am trying to get it setup for around 6:00pm Eastern time.

cool.gif

6:00pm eastern is 10am over here, can you please do it abit later at night???

6:00 pm Eastern here is like only 2:00am in the morning over there Benny, so I don't know what you been smoking.

As most of the Clan members are from the States, it only makes sense to make the time when most of the clan members can be present. Sorry

cool.gif

6:00 pm Eastern here is like only 2:00am in the morning over there Benny, so I don't know what you been smoking.]

East cost is 8 hours behind Israel... do the math yourself.

As most of the Clan members are from the States, it only makes sense to make the time when most of the clan members can be present. Sorry

cool.gif

Cant argue with that... anyhow just set a time and i'll try my best to be there ;)

Originally posted by Benny
East cost is 8 hours behind Israel... do the math yourself.

ok I will, lets see 6:00pm plus 6 hours would be hmmmmmmm midnight ??????, then plus 2 hours would be hmmmmmmmm 2:00am ?????????

I think my math works out ok, it's yours that needs some work.

j/k

cool.gif

Did i not say behind??? anyway, i'll check it out for sure closer to friday..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back