Clan Listing

syn

long live xp0!
As server owner and head admin, I need a list of all people in the clan, so I can restrict tag use. Anyone not authorized will automatically be kicked, so I will need to be kept up to date. Also, I'll need [-X-] tags too so I can help out the affil clan. Also, I'll need you WONids so we have no posers. If you don't know your WONid, go into a games, then go into console (by hitting ` or ~ key), then type status...under the unique id column is your WONid, usually 4 to 8 numbers...email them to adamonis@wam.umd.edu. Other than that, hope this clan thing works out, I'm looking forward to pwning a few people ;)

well I don't have a list yet be will get one shortly to you.

-=Xp0=-Iceman
-=Xp0=-xsivforce
-=Xp0=-Sazar
-=Xp0=-Punk
-=Xp0=-Benny
-=Xp0=-Brando

I know I am missing some, but if they don't register their nick on the OGL that was listed they are out as far as I am concerned.

cool.gif

xsk8zerox?? Is that who you're missing? And me of courese...I'm the honorary member :D

oooo...can i be honorary member too??:p

i can play arnold wavs.....seems like ice enjoyed it...lol:)

Posted by Iceman
-=Xp0=-Iceman
-=Xp0=-xsivforce
-=Xp0=-Sazar
-=Xp0=-Punk
-=Xp0=-Benny
-=Xp0=-Brando
StirFried
JayJay
SK8
Evil-Monkey
Outlander

Iceman
xsivforce
Sazar
Punk
Benny
Brando
StirFried
JayJay
SK8
Evil-Monkey
Outlander
NetRyder
syn
NovceGuru

We need to get this straight.

OK, Brando is already [-X-] Novce Guru is now [-X-]

We stand @ 12 members which is currently max. That may be changed in the future.

Jewelzz I got your nick registed and all, didn't u get the email and stuff? You need to go to that website and login.

I already invited u to join the Clan in an email or notice, so not to worry.

http://www.worldogl.com/main.php

cool.gif

Posted by o_87
You guys forgot me :(

-=Xp0=-o_87

Little oversight but we have you listed now.

OK, the following people have not registered their nick on the clan listing page and need to do so ASAP please so we can get the server set right and stuff, plus you need to email syn your WONID so only people on the server who can use the tag will be us only.

Punk
JayJay
Evil-Monkey
Outlander
and the new member Cult of the Dead something that we accepted the other night
Sazar has till 12/3/2002 to decide

Please register so I can get this done.

Also I would like to set up some practice sessions so we can practise together. Right now we are not working as a team and I would like to fix this.

cool.gif

"Also I would like to set up some practice sessions so we can practise together"

Time and place???

Well after Thanksgiving probably later this weekend maybe will list time and place as soon as possible. plus our server is down it looks like would like to do it there

cool.gif

Yep , we should have a closed to visitors game on our own server..

i played with SK8 and Benny earlier today and im still looking to join you guys and im registered with OGL so im just waiting for the vote in guys this is BillSmith just to let ya know

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back