• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Clan Listing

syn

long live xp0!
As server owner and head admin, I need a list of all people in the clan, so I can restrict tag use. Anyone not authorized will automatically be kicked, so I will need to be kept up to date. Also, I'll need [-X-] tags too so I can help out the affil clan. Also, I'll need you WONids so we have no posers. If you don't know your WONid, go into a games, then go into console (by hitting ` or ~ key), then type status...under the unique id column is your WONid, usually 4 to 8 numbers...email them to adamonis@wam.umd.edu. Other than that, hope this clan thing works out, I'm looking forward to pwning a few people ;)

well I don't have a list yet be will get one shortly to you.

-=Xp0=-Iceman
-=Xp0=-xsivforce
-=Xp0=-Sazar
-=Xp0=-Punk
-=Xp0=-Benny
-=Xp0=-Brando

I know I am missing some, but if they don't register their nick on the OGL that was listed they are out as far as I am concerned.

C

[CpK]Bastid

oooo...can i be honorary member too??:p

i can play arnold wavs.....seems like ice enjoyed it...lol:)

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Iceman
xsivforce
Sazar
Punk
Benny
Brando
StirFried
JayJay
SK8
Evil-Monkey
Outlander
NetRyder
syn
NovceGuru

We need to get this straight.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
OK, Brando is already [-X-] Novce Guru is now [-X-]

We stand @ 12 members which is currently max. That may be changed in the future.

Posted by o_87
You guys forgot me :(

-=Xp0=-o_87
Little oversight but we have you listed now.

OK, the following people have not registered their nick on the clan listing page and need to do so ASAP please so we can get the server set right and stuff, plus you need to email syn your WONID so only people on the server who can use the tag will be us only.

Punk
JayJay
Evil-Monkey
Outlander
and the new member Cult of the Dead something that we accepted the other night
Sazar has till 12/3/2002 to decide

Please register so I can get this done.

Also I would like to set up some practice sessions so we can practise together. Right now we are not working as a team and I would like to fix this.

Well after Thanksgiving probably later this weekend maybe will list time and place as soon as possible. plus our server is down it looks like would like to do it there

L

Lithium

i played with SK8 and Benny earlier today and im still looking to join you guys and im registered with OGL so im just waiting for the vote in guys this is BillSmith just to let ya know

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies