Chuck Norris Responds To Random Facts

http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris

ROLF:laugh:

This is what it is about

this is so my fav one.
Chuck Norris discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Chuck Norris is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.

Thats some quality pimpage by the chuckmeister

Just realised chucknorris.com is blocked by our proxy. Must be too hardcore.

Electronic Punk said:

it cant be.. nothing can block chuck norris. HA!

I don't know, this picture is pretty shocking :s

Attachments

• chuck.JPG
    chuck.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 154
VenomXt said:
it cant be.. nothing can block chuck norris. HA!
What happened was the site was so extreme and hardcore and just too manly, EP's network couldn't handle it and died

The chucknorrisfacts site is the most ridiculously hilarious thing I recently read :D

you only think its ridiculousl then chuck norris roundhouse kicks you in the face.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ...All of it. :laugh:

As soon as I logged onto the site, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked me through my computer screen. I'm now paralyzed from the eyebrows down.

Electronic Punk said:

Victim of another Roundhouse EP. You can't keep him out, might as well move the servers to Fort Knox. ;)

Chuck Norris can divide by zero.
- my fav. heheh

screw that.... I found my new new fav....

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

Last edited:
He sold out, chuck should have said 'Yep, that's me!' and everyone would have known that he was joking. They are awesomely funny!

Can't believe he actually responsed to the whole 'generated facts' thing. I'd like to see Vin Diesel do the same :D

Chuck Norris is kind of a tool...

and when I say "kind of," I mean absolutely 100% without question...

and when I say "tool," I mean completely washed-out loser trying to make money off unexplainable past success.

* chuck norris flys out of Muzik's closet and roundhouse kicks him in face*

Chuck Norris, Van Dam, Segal. Who would win ?? Deff Norris .. I always like Chuck Norris for some reason.

onimkron said:
Can't believe he actually responsed to the whole 'generated facts' thing. I'd like to see Vin Diesel do the same :D
I'd like to see Admiral Ackbar do the same for his 'facts' site. Now that would be cool

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back